Our team of highly qualified fire safety advisors promote the use of prescriptive and legislative guidance to produce appropriate fire protection packages, to conduct fire safety risk assessments and to provide fire safety training.
Our services include:
- Fire safety risk assessment and action plans
- Fire warden and staff training
- Fire safety audit and inspection
- Fire detection system selection, design and evaluation, means of escape design and evaluation
- Policy documents and strategies
- Preparation of fire safety standards and documentation
- Fire investigation
The Salus Health and Safety team are highly qualified fire safety advisors who can assist you in meeting the requirements of the various Fire Safety statutory requirements.